Friday, March 2, 2012

Push it realllll goooood

Yes, I was listening to Salt & Pepper while I worked out this morn.  And yes, that means it will be stuck in head all day.  Oopz.

Friday is here again, thank goodness.  I realized this morn that my friday nights used to look like this:



and now, look more like this:

(sorry I'm not sorry that I love kitty cat pics)

On my friday night agenda is a hot shower, dinner, and a date with the Real Housewives & my sweat pants.  Do you have any similar or else far more fabulous friday night plans?

Lunch time is quickly approaching, breakfast this morn post 45-min workout (fat burning pilates routine, abs, and some yoga) was a smooooothie and pumpkin oatmeal.  I've been going hard on the TJ's smoked salmon the past few days (me love some lox) and that is seeming like a possibility for today as well....  I'll get back to ya on that one ;)

                                                          

No comments:

Post a Comment