Monday, February 13, 2012

Valentines Day

"you yourself, as much as anyone else in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection"

- Buddha

                                    Pinned Image

Hope ya'll have a lovely v-day!  I'll be celebrating with my two loves:


the boy


(mine is maroon, duhh)

and the kittenface




ps - shout out to all my single ladies (or gents!) : as an all-out holiday lover, it has always bothered me when people get all anti-valentine day because they don't have a 'significant other'.  WHO CARES!  Go ahead and celebrate loooveeee people (its the bestest thing), I know you love someBUNNY out there!!  Champagne, your fave dinner/dessert/mushy movie marathon - or if you'd rather go it alone on v-day celebrate how much you love YOURSELF a la the Buddha quote.  Treat yourself to your fave movie, snackys, a stack of magz, give yourself a mani/pedi, lounge in your all-time fave comfy clothes - whatever!!!  Just don't get all negative nancy on me and do the "ommgggg valentines day is soo lammeeee".  I (as most who are in relationships currently) have been the fab single lady on V-day and guess what... I loved it just as much as I love Valentines Day now!

xo
Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment