Friday, February 10, 2012

A Million Dollar Discovery

I do not know how this slipped my mind...

I meant to post this million dollar discovery immediately upon it entering my mouth...

$$$$$

While watching the superbowl, Moms whipped up piles of luscious treats.  Among them, homemade hummus (obviously yumz).  Except it had a bright orange hue... "What is this mumz?" I asked as I bit in.  It was instantly clear....

CURRIED HUMMUS

                                                                     

Yes, my mother brought these two glorious flavors together.  And yes, it WAS glorious.
Now, I am taking the lazy-mans route here but I HIGHLY suggest you stir 1/2 tsp per 2TBS  (more if you like strong curry flavors but at least start with the 1/2 tsp!) into your (premade) hummus.  And if you're interested in the actualy homemade version recipe, I'll hook ya up.  Truly though ladies & gents.  Check this out bloggies, hummus & curry lovers unite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment