Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Back in Black

Morning bloggies!
Pinned Image

Sharing a little Suess always starts my day with a smile, little kid style

So, I am BACK after a brief hiatus.  I wasn’t 100% happy with the overall vibe of the blog – it can be hard to know which direction to go in sometimes with such a project – I want the blog to embody me- and on top of that life in general has been a bit overwhelming lately.

First, I was SCRAMBLING to apply to grad schools – and have gotten 2 acceptances thus far. Phew!!

Second, some boy troubles (gah! ;))

And of course the general, friend time/work time/errand time/fam time/tryingtogeteverythingdone time.



Still – I am feeling refreshed and revitalized and I am ready to take on this blog with renewed GUSTO!



Cheers & happy hump day J

Scroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment