Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tuesday

Today was a long day.  I am feeling drained and so sleepy... probably got no more than 2 hours of shut eye last night, ughhhh.  And it was grocery shopping day - I don't even remember what I purchased (always good... haha)

A date with my couch & kitty cat is in order!  I think I'll drag my buns to the movie store and get the next dvd of Mad Men, one of my favorite guilty indulgences.  Its sooo decadent, dramatic, and fab.  You must get into it if you haven't, everyone falls in love with the sixties at some point, lets all re-visit it with Mad Men.
               Pinned Image

I'm thinking a veggie burger with black bean salad for dinner - quick and easy but filling/re-fueling.  Probably going to need some comfort-food for a snack later (tea & annies bunny grahams...? :))

                                                            Pinned Image
Today, OhSheGlows featured a post about gratitude.  In that vein, though I am feeling very sleepy and notquiteso positive about the day, I wanted to post 5 things that I am grateful for - not just in general but today.  Each day does matter.
 1.  I am thankful that even though I woke up with very little sleep, I am otherwise healthy
2.  I am thankful that I have a job.  So many struggle with unemployment.
3.  I am thankful that I have a boyfriend who starts my car.
4.  I am thankful that I have a warm apartment to relax in this evening
5.  I am thankful to have discovered yoga.  It makes my mind a little easier each day and I will certainly be doing a good 20 min session after I eat tonight.

What are you grateful/thankful for today?
Scroll to TopScroll to Top

No comments:

Post a Comment