Monday, January 23, 2012

Manic Monday!

Hope everyone had an enjoyable weekend - mine was busy but still managed to be relaxing.  I got to catch up with an old friend, which was lovely and got a lot of my pre-week errands done.  I also squeezed in the time to read Chelsea Handler's 'Are You There Vodka, It's Me Chelsea'.  I had been meaning to pick this guy up for years now, & happened to stumble across it while at the lib for other purposes.  Got through it in 2 days flat - giggles and snickers are inevitable.

                                             

Busyyy busy today!

I've been going since 7 am : workout, lunch & dinner prepping (both will be enjoyed at work today), then twas off to wal-mart, hannaford, and Trader Joes!

Now I'm grabbing a few peaceful moments in the shelter of the library before its back to work on this rainy Monday.

Breakfast was my typical smoothie as well as a homemade granola bar, adapted from loveveggiesyoga.  I used 1/2 the recommended amount of sweetner - I found they tasted just as sweet & still held together. 

Lunch was a rather random medley (pre-grocery shopping, of course) of my fave organic tomato soup, a big spinach salad with tofurkey slices and hummus, and a bowl of corn, and a cara-cara orange (supposedly a cross between an orange & grapefruit). 

                                                                           

Anddd my pre-packed dinner is a hummus & black bean wrap with veggies and a salad. Yummers!  I've already munched on an apple, a navel orange, walnuts & almonds, anddd a chocolate chip Clif Bar (the crunchy kind).  It was my first time having this flavor - it literally tasted like a cookie!  Quite sweet, but a definite treat.



Enjoy your Monday, everyone!  Hope its not as gloomy where you are as it is here!

No comments:

Post a Comment