Monday, January 16, 2012

Fun Stuff ;)

This has been floating around on various friends' blogs, so I figured I'd tackle it - and you can get to know me a little better (everyone love random facts, right? ;))

A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Full. I wish it was even bigger though....haha
 
C. Chore you hate: hmmm... mopping!! And cleaning the bathroom, uck
D. Dogs: One family doggy - Ms. Abigail, a sweet Alaskan husky

E. Essential start to your day: coffee, coffee, coffee. Immediately upon waking up
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or silver: Silver, personally.
H. Height: 5’6
I. Instruments you play: I can play twinkle twinkle and heart & soul on the piano... (I'm most non musically inclined)
 
J. Job title: Nanny & soon to be a student again.K. Kids: Zeeeero, except my cat who is a big old baby

L. Live: in a very cold land as of now
M. Mom’s name: Jen
 
N. Nicknames: Oh lord.  Weird ones... Sunster, Sunlyn, Sunbun, Sunshine, Suns.. you get the picture
O. Overnight hospital stays: Hmmm... none?  I think?
P. Pet peeve: Oops, I have a lot... not having a plan, bad spelling, lateness, etc
Q. Quote from a movie: Patience, Iago
 
R. Right or left handed: Righty
S. Siblings: I have four!
U. Underwear: Not sure what this is asking, precisely...
V. Vegetables you dislike: Hatesss asparagus
W. What makes you run late: I try to be timely (I'm OCD)
X. X-Rays you’ve had: chest, teef, maybe some others?
Y. Yummy food you make: Lots ;)
 
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: Lions, tigers, bears, I like em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment